1. Kevin Durant announces in an interview that he's "one of those guys that would love to stick it out with one team my whole career." Oklahoma City rejoices.
"I love playing for Oklahoma City, man. There's just a certain level of pride that I have when I play with that Oklahoma City on my chest," he said then. "So that's the only thing I'm focused on. Everybody knows that I represent where I come from that no matter where I play at, no matter what arena. But I'm just focused on playing with Oklahoma City. It feels like home now. That's where I am."
2. Sports Illustrated's Lee Jenkins goes deep into the personality of Russell Westbrook in his latest feature story. My favorite part? The approval from the Big O at the All-Star game.
Before the All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden, the Big O called him over. "I told him he’s a helluva player," Robertson says. Westbrook scored 41 points in 26 minutes that night, winning MVP, and he averaged a triple double in his first 10 games after the break. "I’ve seen others with the same size and physicality," Robertson says. "But they don’t have his determination."
3. Darnell Mayberry makes a splash on Twitter when he announces that none of the 6 recent surgeries performed on Durant or Westbrook have been carried out by the Thunder's medical team.
FYI: None of the 6 surgeries on Russell Westbrook's rt knee or Kevin Durant's rt foot will have been performed by the Thunder's medical team— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) March 27, 2015
4. Enes Kanter embraces the boos after disparaging his former team. The Vine of his arrival to the arena is at over 600,000 loops.
5. Steven Adams served condiments at a local restaurant, and a Vine of him doing it is at over 59,000 loops.
Did I miss your favorite story from this week? Drop it in a comment below!