In the best of all basketball worlds, the mid-season trade between the Thunder and Celtics, in essence a swap of Jeff Green for Kendrick Perkins, would be yielding amazing benefits for both sides. The Thunder have certainly enjoyed their nasty makeover, but what of the Celtics? Well, our old friend Mr. Green seems to be confounding them the same way he confounded us.
If you peruse the comments, it is like walking down memory lane. You will see such sentiments as:
- Green seems so talented!
- He just needs more minutes!
- I don't get how Green isn't better.
- He doesn't really rebound well.
- Green doesn't play very aggressively.
- Green plays too passively.
- Is Green a power forward?