|2013-2014 NBA Season|
|March 17th, 2014|
|The United Center, Chicago, Illinois|
|7:00 PM Central Standard Time|
|TV: Entertainment Sports Programming Network, Fox Sports Network Oklahoma, Comcast Sports Net Chicago|
|Radio: WWLS The Sports Animal (98.1 FM/640 AM), ESPN 1000 AM|
|Injury Report: Kendrick Perkins (Out), Thabo Sefolosha (Out), Derrick Rose (Out)|
|Previous Matchups: Dec 19th (Thunder Lead Season Series 1-0)|
|Russell Westbrook||PG||Kirk Hinrich|
|Andre Roberson||SG||Jimmy Butler|
|Kevin Durant||SF||Mike Dunleavy|
|Serge Ibaka||PF||Carlos Boozer|
|Kendrick Perkins||C||Joakim Noah|
|2013/14 Advanced Stats|
|98.2 (7th)||Pace||92.9 (29th)|
|107.8 (T-6th)||ORtg||99.1 (28th)|
|100.6 (5th)||DRtg||97.8 (2nd)|
So, as you might've guessed by my recap, I've got absolutely zero time to write this preview. Thus, it's time for another edition of "Bullet points pulled out of you-know-where!":
- The Bulls are 10-4 since the All-Star break. And that schedule was TOUGH!
- Since we last saw the Bulls, Joakim Noah has formed into the first good ballhandling center since...well, I don't know when. But I do know that when basketball was young, the ball generally always passed through the center before a team attempted to score. So basically, Joakim Noah is George Mikan.
- Joakim's Dad is really proud of Joakim.
- Mike Dunleavy is one of my least favorite players in the NBA. I haven't watched him much recently in the East, but he was probably the most annoying player of all time when he played with the Warriors. If he gets stitches and goes off for 20+ again, I'm going to be even more annoyed.
- D.J. Augustin is one of this season's more underrated comeback stories. He was considered one of the worst backup PGs in the league last year, but is now regularly scoring in the teens and twenties. He keeps his turnovers hella low, too.
- This is a seven man team, with Augustin and Gibson in the rotation and Nazr Mohammed and Tony Snell slated for barnstormer's minutes.
- The one thing to look forward to tonight is the performance of KD. He scorched Chicago in our first meeting this season, going 13-20 from the field.
- But really, I'm so glad Russell Westbrook is back tonight.
- By the way, Russell Westbrook will play tonight.
- RUSSELL WESTBROOK IS GOING TO PLAY TONIGHT!
- Are we there yet?
Prediction: Oklahoma City Thunder 97, Chicago Bulls 93.
What do you think of tonight's game? Let us know in the comments!