|2013-2014 NBA Season|
|November 16th, 2013|
|The Bank of Montreal Harris National Association Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|7:30 PM CST|
|TV: Fox Sports Network Oklahoma, Fox Sports Network Wisconsin|
|Radio: WWLS The Sports Animal (98.1 FM/640 AM), WTMJ 620 AM|
|Injury Report: Caron Butler (Out), Carlos Delfino (Out), Ersan Ilyasova (Out), Brandon Knight (Out), Gary Neal (Out), Zaza Pachulia (Out), Luke Ridnour (Out), Larry Sanders (Out)|
|Previous Matchups: None (Last Season's Series Was Tied 1-1)|
|Russell Westbrook||PG||Nate Wolters|
|Thabo Sefolosha||SG||O.J. Mayo|
|Kevin Durant||SF||Khris Middleton|
|Serge Ibaka||PF||Zaza Pachulia|
|Kendrick Perkins||C||Ekpe Udoh|
|2013/14 Advanced Stats|
|100.4 (T-8th)||Pace||95.0 (T-25th)|
|103.3 (T-7th)||ORtg||98.0 (22nd)|
|101.2 (13th)||DRtg||104.7 (27th)|
Update (Sherman): Thabo Sefolosha is out from flu-like symptoms. Originally Mayberry reported:
Thabo Sefolosha is out tonight with flu-like symptoms. Jeremy Lamb will start in his place.— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) November 17, 2013
Andre Roberson starting for Sefolosha...Scott Brooks must have had a change of heart. Probably wants to keep the bench intact.— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) November 17, 2013
Here's what we know:
- The Bucks have 10 healthy players heading into tonight's game.
- Their bench consists of John Henson, Gary Neal, Luke Ridnour, Giannis Antetokoumpo, and Miroslav Raduljica.
- Luke Ridnour, Gary Neal, and Zaza Pachulia are all on their second game back from injury. They combined for 8-32 from the field last night, and they obviously aren't playing at 100%.
- The Bucks will be coming off a back-to-back. Last night, they were obliterated by the Pacers.
- O.J. Mayo, one of only two players on their team to average more than 10 PPG last season, plays atrociously against the Thunder. He shot 34.1% and averaged 4 turnovers against us with the Mavericks in 2012-2013.
- Bucks General Manager John Hammond once said that this season, "could be a tremendous opportunity for Khris at this point in his career."
- He is puzzled about South Dakota.
- His favorite NBA team is the Lakers, even though he plays for the Bucks.
- His hands are big.
- He thinks that Milwaukee is boring. (Imagine if a Thunder player said that about OKC.)
- His brother's name is Athanasios Antetokounmpo. Just let that sink in for a minute.
- The only reason that the Bucks were able to find him is because former PG Lynn Greer gave them Miroslav's cell phone number.
- He is the self-declared "biggest fan of Harley Davidson among the [Bucks] players."
- He is, reportedly, a very intelligent person.
It goes without saying that this should be a game for the ages. Hopefully, we'll all live to tell about it to our children, our grandchildren, our great-grandchildren, our great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren, and our great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren.
How do you think tonight's game will go? Let us know in the comments!