The Thunder head to L.A. tonight for a huge early season match-up with the Clippers. Everything is a little weird in the early going this season, but both teams will be looking to establish early control of what should be a critical head-to-head season series.
Royce Young power ranks the Thunder players for their past week's performance. After a shaky start, Serge Ibaka has rocketed up the rankings, finally finding his shooting groove while never wavering off of his rebounding responsibilities.
Slater and Mayberry chat on the new episode of Thunder Buddies, conversing about how the Thunder will do on this upcoming road trip.
Kevin Love pulls a Russell Westbrook. Maybe it's the beard, but when Love does it, it's charming, but when Westbrook does it, everyone freaks out. Or maybe they're just two UCLA buddies riffing on each other's work.
LeBron James rails on his team's slow performance so far this season. Lest we need a reminder, everything is a bit off during the first 2 months of every NBA season. Heck, the Suns are 3 games over .500.
This guy. He had been drinking? You don't say.
Lastly, here we have a brilliant 30 for 30 spoof on the Michael Jordan movie, Space Jam. Wait for one commentator's trembling intonation, "The killed Foghorn Leghorn." Spot on.
More from Welcome to Loud City:
- Clippers Q&A: Checking in with Clips Nation in preparation for Thunder vs Clippers
- 2013-14 Season: Oklahoma City Thunder weekly grades for November 4 - November 10
- Zeb Talks Wednesday NBA Matchups on Phil Naessens
- 2013-14 Season: Oklahoma City Thunder weekly regular season grades
- Thunder early season trends: Grantland's Zach Lowe likes Steven Adams