A few quick notes about the schedule:
- The Thunder have two appearances on ABC, against the Bulls on April 1st and at the Lakers on April 22nd.
- The Thunder have 9 appearances on ESPN, 7 appearances on NBATV, 6 appearances on TNT, and 24 nationally televised games altogether.
- The Thunder have one back-to-back-to-back (basically, a game on three consecutive nights). It comes from January 6th until January 8th, featuring a home-and-away series with Houston and capping off with a homestand against San Antonio.
- In the Division, the Thunder play each team three times, rather than the usual four.
- After that, the schedule gets a bit more helter-skelter, with obvious favour given to teams that present intriguing matchups.
- They play all Eastern Conference teams once, with the exception of Boston, Miami, and Orlando. (Lucky us, right?)
- For obvious rivalry reasons, they play Dallas four times (not including the two game pre-season). They also play Houston, Memphis, the Los Angeles Clippers, and Sacramento four times.
- They play three times against New Orleans, San Antonio, Golden State, the Los Angeles Lakers, and Phoenix.
Which matchup are you looking most forward to?
Christmas against the Magic! (10 votes)
The first ABC game against Chicago! Or the second one at the Lakers! (4 votes)
Getting our revenge against the Mavericks! (10 votes)
Proving to the Celtics that we won the trade! (2 votes)
Showing the Grizzlies who's boss! (2 votes)
Justifying our division crown against the Nuggets! (1 vote)
Just bring on the playoffs, baby! (10 votes)
Other matchup! (Post a comment!) (3 votes)
42 total votes