If you're a regular blog reader, you're quite familiar with blogrolls. Welcome to Loud City has a blogroll as well, and its called the WTLC Thunderoll. The Thunderoll gives you a chance to check out some other great posts around the blogosphere. Of course, important posts about the Thunder are a staple, but you'll also be seeing links to other stories in the sports world, as well as posts that WTLC finds entertaining and/or funny enough to share with all of you. So check out today's Thunderoll for all the great links that we're reading on the web today.
- Daily Thunder ponders if the Thunder can use Jeff Green differently
- Blue Blitz's game recap against the Kings from Sunday
- Sactown Royalty expresses a sentiment Thunder fans know very well
- Ridiculous Upside reporting on the collapse of the CBA.
- Josh Q Public showing young Thunder players some Love
- Cuzoogle with a funny Michael Phelps/Pineapple Express Photochop
- The Beer Goggler with a quicky but funny Super Bowl Joke
- Afrojacks presents the greatest achievements in chest hair
- YepYep (Oldy but goody) Top 10 SI Non-Cover Models
- Buzz Pirates: OMG MY EYES! LMAO! BUT MY POOR EYES!
- Busted Coverage: Billie Donavon loves his Snuggie!
Wanna get rolled? Drop us an email. (Use the envelope at the bottom of the page)